- Counseling and Student Services
- Graduation Requirements
- 8th to 9th Grade Transition
- Resources for Students & Parents
- Presentations of Interest
- SAT and ACT Testing Information
- Scholarships & Opportunities
- Essays for Post-Secondary Programs and/or Scholarships
- Alaska Performance Scholarship Approved Courses
- Resume Template
- Career and Post-Secondary Education Website Resources
- National Student Programs and Internships
If you plan to graduate from PACE Statewide Homeschool you will need to complete the minimum credit requirements. These credits will be earned in the areas of English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, PE/Health and Electives. To earn credits students must earn a minimum passing grade.
For students planning on attending any post-secondary training (including college, vocational school, etc.), you are encouraged to explore courses that connect with your future plans. This may include earning additional credits past the requirements for PACE Statewide Homeschool.
Students and guardians are strongly encouraged to investigate all prospective post-secondary options early to ensure appropriate course requirements in high school are met.