Dear PACE Families:
PACE will be following the Reopen Alaska Responsibly plan for Public Facing Businesses. As we transition, some of our Learning Centers will be open periodically during the month of July, following these guidelines:
- Appointments are encouraged.
- Face coverings are recommended.
- Social distancing of at least six feet is recommended
Several of our staff members are on their vacations and we are requesting visits by appointment, so please reach out to each Learning Center before visiting. At this time, we will be open as follows:
- Ketchikan Learning Center will be open Tuesdays: July 7, 14, and 21 from 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Anchorage Learning Center will be open July 13-17, July 20-22, and July 27-31 from 9am to 2pm, or by appointment
- MatSu Learning Center will be by appointment only
- Craig Learning Center- please contact Melinda Bass at the district office
Beginning August 1, our Learning Centers will be open as much as possible though we will still request appointments.
As this is an ever-changing situation, each Learning Center will follow the mandates issued by their local government as well as the State of Alaska. We thank you for your patience as we navigated our school business. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions you have.
I hope you all remain healthy and safe.
Mollie Harings | Principal